Sunday, December 13, 2009

Back to the Ballet

A first for Kerry May, second time around for Jenica: TheNutcracker Ballet!
(music from which I've been listening to the girls hum now for nearly a month).

Well, the day finally arrived: get out that fancy dress!


We met up with friends again this year and the excitement was palpable:

Jenica and her good friend Roisin in the lobby

Really though, they could barely contain themselves:

Honestly, I was a bit concerned how this energy was going to be contained in the theatre.



But really, once we got settled, they were much more "ladylike."

Jenica, Roisin, and Alice chat before the show begins


Kerry squirmed around some on her booster seat, but when the show started, she was mesmerized.  Up until the last 14 minutes of the show when suddenly her head hit my shoulder with a thump
The excitement was just too much I guess. 
May Sugar Plum Fairies dance in your head too this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment