Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Easter... with Ash!


This Easter was just full of good stuff.  Old friends returning (even if only briefly), Easter egg hunts, new wheels (well, for the girls), and a yummy dinner.  Since returning to Bellingham, Ash traded in his motorcycle for this:
I couldn't help myself. I've been calling it the Power Puff. I thought it was perfect for Easter.  :)
Stefan and Ash spent a fair amount of time admiring it...
While the girls played "tailgate party."
The Bunny was good to the girls this year, but really, when is he not?  Lucky kids...
I already posted a video of Jenica on her new BIG girl bike, and here is Kerry with a retrofitted little big girl bike. :) 

We had gone to an Egg Hunt with what appeared to be the whole Town of Bellingham the day before, and seeing that it was so overwhelming for Kerry (especially), we decided to put all our yard space to use. 
Home egg hunt!
All in all.. a really super Easter. And super start to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment